Professional Diploma in SCM
ITC is the joint agency of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the United Nations (UN). Over the past seventeen years, the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Program of ITC, Geneva has helped train over 60,000 business managers in 75 countries. Executives learn to manage the sourcing, movement, and storage of goods from the source of production to point of consumption. For enterprises, this means practical solutions to overcome challenges of export market demands; for buyers, this means optimized sourcing options. The International Professional Certification is available in four modules as listed below.
Module 1: Strategy & Planning
- SUPPLY CHAIN CONTEXT
- ORGANISATIONAL STRATEGY
- SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
- SUPPLY POSITIONING
- SUPPLY STRATEGY
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- FINANCE IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
Module 2: Sourcing
- SPECIFICATION CONSIDERATIONS
- SUPPLIER APPRAISAL DESIGN
- APPRAISING SUPPLIERS
- OBTAIN AND EVALUATE OFFERS
- THE TENDER PROCESS
- PREPARING NEGOTIATIONS
Module 3: Operations
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SETUP
- MANAGING CONTRACTS
- CONTRACT DISPUTES
- EVALUATING PURCHASING AND SUPPLY PERFORMANCE
- IMPLEMENTING PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
- EVALUATING SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- PROCESS SUPPORT SYSTEMS
Module 4: Logistics
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- QUALITY IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
- MANAGING INVENTORY
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
The normal duration of each module is 6 months.
|1||International Professional in Supply Chain Management||10+2+3 (Min. Graduation)|
- Step 1- Join ISM-INDIA as a member
The registration fee is 2100 which includes ISM-INDIA annual membership. Click here for membership and select affiliate membership.
- Step 2- Registration with MLS-SCM for IPSCM
You need to register yourself at the MLS-SCM portal – www.scm-learningnet.org
- Step 3- Order Study Material
Order the study material for the module you wish to join e.g. 1, 2, 3, or 4. The study material cost for each module is 32,500/-.
- Step 4- Register for the exam
After registering, you need to pay 5000/- (Including GST) per exam & per attempt for the exam, you want to appear in. You can make the payment by Net Banking.
- Step 5- Apply for a Certificate
To apply for IPSCM Certificate, you need to pay 9500/- per module (Including GST) to ISM-INDIA and approve your sample copy certificate on the MLS-SCM portal.